Fall 2013 Freshman Admissions Calendar
- Submit the Financial Aid application as soon as possible.
- Accept your offer of admission by submitting your online Intent to Enroll $400 deposit as soon as possible.
- February 1—University Honors Program application due.
- February 8—SDSU 2012–14 scholarship applications due.
- February 9—ELM and EPT tests offered (register online or in-person by February 3).
- The Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) begins mailing acceptance letters and First Contact program information.
- Testing information e-mail sent to admitted students.
- New Student Orientation information is available online.
- Housing License Agreement available.
- License agreement and $375 initial payment due by May 1 for a priority space in on-campus housing.
- March 2—Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) due.
- March 2—Deadline to submit GPA Verification Form for a Cal Grant.
- March 16—ELM and EPT tests offered (register online or in-person by March 15).
- March 22—Pre-Explore Reception for Out-of-State Admits.
- March 23—Explore SDSU Open House.
- Order official transcripts for your Intent to Enroll.
- Check AidLink and submit requested documents to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships by April 1 for priority evaluation.
- April 14—ELM and EPT tests offered (register online or in-person by April 6).
- Begin making reservations online for New Student Orientation.
- Check AidLink to make sure you have submitted all requested financial aid documents.
- May 1—Deadline to accept your offer of admission by submitting your online Intent to Enroll $400 deposit, official transcripts (including fall grades), and official test scores.
- May 1—Deadline to submit your Housing License Agreement and $375 initial payment for a priority space in on-campus housing.
- May 4—Last chance for California residents to take the ELM and EPT tests (register online or in-person by April 20). If you do not take these tests, you will not be able to register for fall courses.
- May 10—Some SDSU 2012–14 scholarship applications due.
- Class registration information sent to new students.
- Pay your basic tuition and fees as soon as possible.
- Sign up online for Direct Deposit to receive the balance of your financial aid and scholarship awards after the funds pay university charges.
- Request that your final high school and/or college transcripts (including spring grades) and official test scores be sent to the SDSU Office of Admissions by July 16. Request personal copies for yourself to keep in an advising file.
- EOP First Contact programs begin.
- Pay your basic tuition and fees and clear any holds listed on your SDSU WebPortal at least two weeks prior to attending New Student Orientation.
- Activate your student loan(s) and request your Parent PLUS loan to receive funds when school begins.
- New Student Orientation is this month or next month.
- July 15—All final official high school and/or college transcripts must be received by the SDSU Office of Admissions.
- New Student Orientation is this month if you did not attend in July.
- Make sure you have satisfied the Immunization Requirements.
- August 22—Disbursement of fall financial aid and scholarship funds begins for enrolled and qualified applicants. Check Student Account Services and your designated bank account for transactions.
- August 23—Residence halls open.
- August 23—Welcome Week begins.
- August 24—New Student and Family Convocation.
- August 26—Classes begin.