Fall 2017 Freshman Admissions Calendar
- May 1—Deadline to accept your offer of admission by
submitting your online Intent to Enroll $400 nonrefundable deposit, official transcripts (including fall grades), and official test scores.
- May 1—Deadline to submit your Housing License Agreement and $375 nonrefundable initial payment for a priority space in on-campus housing.
- May 6—Last chance for California residents to take the ELM and EPT tests (register online or in-person by May 3). If you do not take these tests, you will not be able to register for fall courses.
- May 11—New Student Orientation online reservation system will open at 10 a.m. Do not make travel arrangements before you have made a reservation for New Student Orientation.
- May 12—Some SDSU 2017–18 scholarship applications due.
- Check AidLink to make sure you have submitted all requested financial aid documents.
- Class registration information sent to new students.
- Pay your basic tuition and fees as soon as possible.
- Sign up online for Direct Deposit to receive the balance of your financial aid and scholarship awards after the funds pay university charges.
- Request that your final high school and/or college transcripts (including spring grades and graduation date) and official test scores be sent to
the SDSU Office of Admissions by July 15. Request personal copies for yourself to keep in an advising file.
- EOP First Contact programs begin.
- Make sure that you have made your New Student Orientation reservation.
- July 15—All final official high school and/or college transcripts must be received by the SDSU Office of Admissions.
- July 25—Deadline to cancel Housing License Agreement.
- Pay your basic tuition and fees in full and clear any holds listed on your SDSU WebPortal at least two weeks prior to attending New Student Orientation.
- Activate your student loan(s) and request your Parent PLUS loan to receive funds when school begins.
- Attend New Student Orientation on your registered date.