1. Attend the Information Session
Your first step to completing the FAST program is to attend the mandatory information session:
- Tuesday, June 23, 2015
- 9 a.m. to approximately 3 p.m.
- Location and parking details included in reservation confirmation email
Make a reservation for the information session at www.sa.sdsu.edu/nspp/FAST no later than Friday, June 19 at 8 a.m. Your reservation confirmation email will contain the campus location of the information session.
What You'll Learn
At the information session you'll meet faculty, staff, and former FAST students who are here to support you. They'll cover in detail:
- What is expected of you as a FAST student
- Which courses you'll be taking this summer
- Why it's important that you begin your college coursework this summer
- Financial aid, parking and books. The required books and materials will be available from the SDSU Bookstore after the Information Session.
Your parents are also encouraged to attend with you. We will offer a special session for parents, which will provide detailed information about the curriculum, academic expectations and student success. Spanish-language parent sessions will be available.