Bioinformatics and Medical Informatics, MS
How to Apply
Step 1: Apply to the University through CSUMentor.
Step 2: Submit required documents to Graduate Admissions.
Step 3: Submit supplemental documents to department. Consult the department website for detailed instructions.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Fall 2016 Deadlines
- Submit CSUMentor Application – March 1
- Submit Documents to Graduate Admissions – April 1
- Submit Supplemental Documents to Department – April 1
- Not currently accepting applications for Spring semester