Mass Communication & Media Studies, MA
Are you looking for the Communication MA?
How to Apply
First, follow the graduate steps to apply.
Then, submit to the department adviser (Dr. Bey-Ling Sha):
- Three letters of recommendation from academic or professional references that speak to the student's ability to succeed in graduate studies. Letters should be submitted on organizational letterhead.
- A personal statement of purpose composed by the applicant that:
- identifies the degree specialization that provides the best fit with the applicant's objectives
- describes the applicant's undergraduate and/or professional preparation for graduate studies in the program and specialization
- articulates the personal and/or career objectives that graduate studies in communication will help the applicant pursue
Fall 2013 Deadline
Step 1: CSUMentor Application—March 1*
Step 2 and 3: File Completion—April 1*
*All application materials must be submitted to Graduate Admissions and to the department by March 1 to receive admission priority.
Domestic Applicants: Closed
International Applicants: Closed