Hospitality & Tourism Management (MS)
(External Degree Program)


How to Apply

Step 1: Apply to the University through Cal State Apply.

Step 2: Submit required documents to Graduate Admissions.

Step 3: Submit supplemental documents to department. Consult the department website for detailed instructions.

Fall Deadlines

  • Not currently accepting applications for Fall semester.

Spring 2018 Deadlines