Mathematics and Science Education (PhD)
How to Apply
Step 1: Apply to the University through Cal State Apply.
Step 2: Submit required documents to Graduate Admissions.
Please note that the CSUMentor application must be completed PRIOR to the program application. Please plan to complete the CSUMentor application AT LEAST one week before the program deadline.
Fall 2018 Deadlines*
- Submit Cal State Apply Application – March 1
- Submit Documents to Graduate Admissions – April 1
- Complete Program Application – January 7
* All application steps must be completed by January 7 for full consideration for admission. Note that the Cal State Apply application must be completed at least one week earlier (December 31) to allow sufficient time to receive your SDSU RedID, which is required to complete the Program Application. Late Program Applications will be considered on a space-available basis to February 1.
- Not currently accepting applications for Spring semester