How to Apply
Step 1: Apply to the University through Cal State Apply.
Step 2: Submit required documents to Graduate Admissions.
Please note that the CSUMentor application must be completed PRIOR to the program application. Please plan to complete the CSUMentor application AT LEAST one week before the program deadline.
Fall 2018 Deadlines*
- Submit Cal State Apply Application – March 1
- Submit Documents to Graduate Admissions – April 1
- Complete Program Application – April 1
* All application materials must be submitted to Graduate Admissions and to the department by December 31 to receive priority consideration for admission and funding. Applications completed after this deadline cannot be considered for non-resident tuition waivers (available on a limited basis to out-of-state and international students). See department website for additional information.
- Not currently accepting applications for Spring semester