Step 7—Pay Basic Tuition and Fees
The Board of Trustees is considering a tuition increase at their March 21-22, 2017 board meeting. Details about the proposal can be found at www.calstate.edu/tuition-increase.
Payment of basic tuition and fees is required before the registration date and time indicated in your SDSU WebPortal. You will receive an email notice in early June instructing you to go to "My Registration" in your SDSU WebPortal for your registration date and fee payment information. You must pay your basic tuition and fees by the payment deadline on the Student Account Services website.
Follow these steps to complete your payment:
- Log in to your SDSU WebPortal account, click on "My Registration" and select Fall 2017.
- Click on “Pay fees online" and select "Make Payment" at top of the page.
- Click on Fall 2017, then select "Fall 2017 Undergraduate Students: Fall 2017 Basic Tuition and Fees for Undergraduate Students - Main Campus"
- Select "Fall 2017 Basic Tuition and Fees" for the amount required. Please note: Your $400 USD Intent to Enroll deposit has been applied toward your fall basic tuition and fees.
- Click "Add to Basket", then select "Check out".
- Select method of payment and complete your payment. Fees can be paid with a credit card (recommended), electronic check, or by foreign currency (wire payment).
In addition to basic tuition and fees, international students are charged a per unit nonresident tuition, for all units attempted. Payment of nonresident tuition is due after you register for courses. To avoid any service or late charges, nonresident tuition must be paid prior to the first day of classes.
NOTE: The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after fees are initially charged or initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees. All listed fees, other than mandatory systemwide fees, are subject to change without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by the Board of Trustees, the Chancellor, or the Presidents, as appropriate. Changes in mandatory systemwide fees will be made in accordance with the requirements of the Working Families Student Fee Transparency and Accountability Act (Sections 66028 - 66028.6 of the Education Code).
Government Sponsored Students
Basic Tuition and Fees will be deferred for government sponsored students who provide a Financial Guarantee Letter from their country’s Cultural Mission to Student Account Services. This letter is required before you are allowed to register for classes.