Fall 2014 International Transfer Applicants
Check Application Status using WebPortal
SDSU utilizes the student WebPortal to keep applicants informed of the status of their application. All applications remain incomplete until all required transcripts and test scores have been received by the Office of Admissions.
Check your current admission status in the WebPortal to make sure you application is complete.
- Log into your WebPortal and click on "Admission Status."
- Under "Documents Required for Admission," the deadline to submit the required documents is listed in each section.
- A green checkmark () indicates the required document has been received. Your application will be complete when all check marks are green.
- A red "X" () indicates a document is missing, or a requirement is not completed.
The WebPortal offers a number of other important services for SDSU students including:
- Document Deadlines
- Change E-mail/Address
- Intent to Enroll
- Housing License Agreement
- Class Schedule
- Course Registration
- Degree Evaluation Transcripts
- Grades and Enrollment Verification
Note: Information from SDSU will be communicated via email. All applicants must have a current email account. It is recommended that you check for emails regularly.