Fall 2017 Transfer Admissions Calendar
The following information is provided for admitted upper-division transfer, readmission and second bachelor's degree in nursing students.
- March 2—Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) due to receive priority evaluation.
- March 2—Deadline to submit GPA Verification Form for a Cal Grant.
- March 2—Housing License Agreement available. License agreement and $375 nonrefundable initial payment due by May 1.
- March 11—SDSU Writing Placement Assessment offered (register by March 6).
- March 15—Deadline for preliminary ADT verification.
- March 18—Explore SDSU Open House.
- Accept your offer of admission by submitting your online Intent to Enroll $400 nonrefundable deposit as soon as possible.
- April 1—Check AidLink and submit requested documents to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships by April 1 for priority evaluation.
- April 8—SDSU Writing Placement Assessment offered (register by April 3).
- Request that your official college transcripts (including fall grades) be sent to the SDSU Office of Admissions by May 1 for your Intent to Enroll. Request personal copies for yourself to keep in an advising file.
- May 1—Deadline to accept your offer of admission by submitting your online Intent to Enroll $400 nonrefundable deposit, official transcripts (including fall grades), and official test scores.
- May 1—Deadline to submit your Housing License Agreement and $375 nonrefundable initial payment.
- May 11—New Student Orientation online reservation system will open at 10 a.m. Spaces fill up quickly, so make your reservations as early as possible.
- May 12—Some SDSU 2017–18 scholarship applications due.
- Check AidLink to make sure you have submitted all requested financial aid documents.
- Request that your official college transcripts (including spring grades) be sent to the SDSU Office of Admissions by June 30.
- Make sure that you made your New Student Orientation reservation.
- June 30—Deadline to submit final college transcripts with spring 2017 grades.
- June 30—Deadline to submit ADT verfication on college transcript.
- Class registration information sent to new students.
- Pay your basic tuition and fees as soon as possible.
- Sign up online for direct deposit to receive the balance of your financial aid and scholarship awards after the funds pay university charges.
- July 25—Deadline to cancel Housing License Agreement.
- Make sure that your basic tuition and fees are paid in full and any holds listed on your SDSU WebPortal account are cleared at least two weeks prior to attending Transfer Orientation.
- Activate your student loan(s) and request your Parent PLUS loan to receive funds when school begins.
- Attend New Student Orientation on your registered date.
- August 21—Disbursement of fall financial aid and scholarship funds begins for enrolled and qualified applicants. Check Student Account Services and your designated bank account for transactions.
- August 25—Residence halls and on-campus apartments open.
- August 25—Welcome Week begins.
- August 26—New Student and Family Convocation.
- August 28—Classes begin.
- Make sure you have satisfied the Immunization Requirements.
- Aztec Nights—Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.