Fall 2018 Transfer Admissions Calendar
The following information is provided for admitted upper-division transfer, readmission and second bachelor's degree in nursing students.
- February 9—SDSU 2018–19 scholarship applications due.
- Accept your offer of admission by submitting your online Intent to Enroll $400 nonrefundable deposit as soon as possible.
- If you haven't done so already, file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible at fafsa.gov. Be sure to use the IRS data retrieval option when completing your FAFSA to reduce errors and list SDSU's federal school code (001151) on your FAFSA.
- March 2—Housing License Agreement available. License agreement and $375 nonrefundable initial payment due by May 4 for on-campus housing.
- March 2—Deadline to submit GPA Verification Form for a Cal Grant.
- March 17—Explore SDSU Open House.
- April 1—Check AidLink and submit requested documents to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships for priority evaluation.
- Order official transcripts for your Intent to Enroll.
- New Student Orientation information is available online.
- May 1—Deadline to accept your offer of admission by submitting your online Intent to Enroll $400 nonrefundable deposit, official transcripts (including fall grades), and official test scores.
- May 4—Deadline to submit your Housing License Agreement and $375 nonrefundable initial payment for
- May 10—New Student Orientation online reservation system will open at 10 a.m. Do not make travel arrangements before you have made a reservation for New Student Orientation.
- Check AidLink to make sure you have submitted all requested financial aid documents.
- Request that your official college transcripts (including spring grades) be sent to the SDSU Office of Admissions by June 30.
- Make sure that you made your New Student Orientation reservation.
- June 30—Deadline to submit final college transcripts with spring 2017 grades.
- June 30—Deadline to submit ADT verfication on college transcript.
- Class registration information sent to new students.
- Pay your basic tuition and fees as soon as possible.
- Sign up online for direct deposit to receive the balance of your financial aid and scholarship awards after the funds pay university charges.
- July 25—Deadline to cancel Housing License Agreement.
- Make sure that your basic tuition and fees are paid in full and any holds listed on your SDSU WebPortal account are cleared at least two weeks prior to attending Transfer Orientation.
- Activate your student loan(s) and request your Parent PLUS loan to receive funds when school begins.
- August 20—Disbursement of fall financial aid and scholarship funds begins for enrolled and qualified applicants. Check Student Account Services and your designated bank account for transactions.
- August 24—Residence halls and on-campus apartments open.
- August 24—Welcome Week begins.
- August 25—New Student and Family Convocation.
- August 27—Classes begin.
- Make sure you have satisfied the Immunization Requirements.
- Aztec Nights—Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.