Fall 2013 Transfer Admissions Calendar
The following information is provided for admitted upper-division transfer, readmission and second bachelor's degree in nursing students.
- Accept your offer of admission by submitting your online Intent to Enroll $400 deposit as soon as possible.
- Housing License Agreement available. License agreement and $375 initial payment due by May 1.
- March 2—Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) due to receive priority evaluation.
- March 2—Deadline to submit GPA Verification Form for a Cal Grant.
- March 23—Explore SDSU Open House.
- Check AidLink and submit requested documents to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships by April 1 for priority evaluation.
- Request that your official college transcripts (including fall grades) be sent to the SDSU Office of Admissions by May 1 for your Intent to Enroll. Request personal copies for yourself to keep in an advising file.
- April 13—SDSU Writing Placement Assessment offered (register by April 12).
- Check AidLink to make sure you have submitted all requested financial aid documents.
- Online reservation system opens for New Student Orientation. Spaces fill up quickly so make your reservation as early as possible.
- May 1—Deadline to accept your offer of admission by submitting your online Intent to Enroll $400 deposit, official transcripts (including fall grades), and official test scores.
- May 1—Deadline to submit your Housing License Agreement and $375 initial payment.
- May 10—Some SDSU 2013–14 scholarship applications due.
- Request that your official college transcripts (including spring grades) be sent to the SDSU Office of Admissions by June 30.
- Class registration information sent to new students.
- Pay your basic tuition and fees as soon as possible.
- Sign up online for direct deposit to receive the balance of your financial aid and scholarship awards after the funds pay university charges.
- Make sure that you made your New Student Orientation reservation.
- June 1—SDSU Writing Placement Assessment offered (register by May 31).
- June 15—SDSU Writing Placement Assessment offered (register by June 14).
- June 30—Deadline to submit final college transcripts with spring 2013 grades.
- Make sure that your basic tuition and fees are paid and any holds listed on your SDSU WebPortal account are cleared at least two weeks prior to attending New Student Orientation.
- Activate your student loan(s) and request your Parent PLUS loan to receive funds when school begins.
- July 6—SDSU Writing Placement Assessment offered (register by July 5).
- Make sure you have satisfied the Immunization Requirements.
- Attend New Student Orientation (reservation required).
- Residence hall assignments are available in your SDSU WebPortal.
- August 22—Disbursement of fall financial aid and scholarship funds begins for enrolled and qualified applicants. Check the Student Account Services website and your designated bank account for transactions.
- August 23—Residence halls open.
- August 23—Welcome Week begins.
- August 24—New Student and Family Convocation.
- August 26—Classes begin.