Tips to Plan Your Day
To take full advantage of everything Explore SDSU has to offer, keep these helpful tips in mind as you plan your day. Don't forget to RSVP!
Before the Event:
- Download the Explore SDSU Open House app by visiting the App Store and searching for Explore SDSU 2017. Once the Explore SDSU 2017 app appears, press "Get" and the download will begin. The Explore SDSU 2017 app is free.
- Once you have downloaded the Explore SDSU Open House app, click on the event icons for workshops and tours, open houses, information fair, and weekend events, and begin building your schedule. Add events to your schedule by pressing the sign and view your schedule by selecting, My Schedule, at the bottom of screen.
- Create a list of specific questions, concerns and interests to help you decide which activities to attend.
The Day of the Event:
- Wear comfortable shoes—there's a lot of walking.
- Check the weather and be sure to come prepared.
- Allow 45 minutes to park and find your first event. There are no check-in requirements the day of the event.
- Visit an Information Station located throughout campus if you need an agenda or campus map.
- Plan to be flexible as workshops and tours are first come, first served, and some will hit maximum capacity.
- Split up between family and friends to cover more workshops. You can meet up at the end of the day to share notes.
- Come prepared to submit your Intent to Enroll at the Intent to Enroll booth. You will need to have your $400 nonrefundable deposit ready. Both your deposit and the Intent to Enroll will be submitted online via the SDSU WebPortal.