STUDENT DATA AND E-MAIL REQUESTS
Personalized E-mail Guidelines
These guidelines are intended to assist you with creating personalized e-mails that can be sent to students with their first name or last name. Please contact Enrollment Services Communications with questions.
- You must use the following designations in the body of your message to accurately personalize the e-mail.
- For first name: FNAME
- For last name: LNAME
- Example: Dear FNAME LNAME,
- Make sure you do not use the above personalization text designations in your general text. Otherwise your e-mail will pull the corresponding field where you did not intend to do so.
- Complete the submit the Student Message Request form indicating the personalization options that are included in the text of your message.
- Be sure to indicate on your submit the Student Message Request form whether your message will be plain text or HTML.
- Submit an electronic copy of the message to Enrollment Services Communications at the same time you submit the online request form. Personalized HTML files must also meet the HTML-formatted e-mail submission guidelines.