Stay on track this summer—on campus or online.
Whether you're trying to graduate on time or just get ahead, San Diego State University summer courses can help you stay on track. Choose from hundreds of on-campus courses in three short sessions. Or if you'll be out of town or on the job, benefit from the flexibility of more than 100 online courses. Choose SDSU this summer!
2013 Summer Session Dates
|Session||Dates||Length||Registration||Drop Deadline||Add Deadline|
|S1||May 22–July 3||6 weeks||May 6–20||May 31||May 31|
|T1||May 22–Aug 15||13 weeks||May 6–20||June 4||June 4|
|S2||July 8–Aug 15||6 weeks||May 6–July 6||July 16||July 16|
To find online courses offered during the summer, search the SDSU Class Schedule by "Class Type: Distance: Online." The summer 2013 class schedule is available beginning in early April.
Summer Session Perks
- Pass a class in only 6 weeks. There's no better way to get those pre-reqs done than by taking a short summer session.
- Get a head start on your classes. Make your family proud by graduating on time or even early. Sign up for a summer class or two now—your cap and gown are waiting!
- Use financial aid to pay for classes. You may be eligible for financial aid to help pay for your summer classes.
- Spend your summer in paradise. You know San Diego has beautiful weather all the time, but it's especially nice during summer. Take time to be a tourist in your own city while you catch up on your studies.
- Make time to study abroad. Been itching to get away and see the world? Get some classes out of the way during summer so that you can truly enjoy your time abroad.
- Enjoy business as usual. The SDSU Bookstore and Dining Services are open all summer, so you can shop and eat on campus year round.
- Get fit and stay focused. The ARC and Aquaplex are open daily all summer long. Take advantage of group fitness and intramurals by staying at SDSU this summer!