Summer Session Workshops
Attend a Summer Session Workshop delivered by Academic Advising Interns from the Office of Advising and Evaluations. Learn about advising tools, resources, and important dates so that you can plan your summer courses.
Registration for the Summer Session Workshops is not required. Space is limited so please arrive early. Workshops will be held:
- Tuesday, Feb. 28, 12:30-1:30 p.m. EBA 439
- Thursday, March 9, 3-4 p.m., LL 410
- Monday, March 13, 12-1 p.m., SSE 1401
- Tuesday, March 21, 11 a.m.-12 p.m., LL 410
- Monday, April 3, 12-1 p.m., in SSE 1401
- Tuesday, April 11, 11 a.m.-12 p.m., LL 410
Workshops are provided through the generous donation from the Aztec Parents Association.