Students utilizing federal and/or state education benefits may qualify for financial aid in addition to those benefits they are already receiving. Below is a list of various military oriented scholarship programs, grants, and search engines that may be used to identify additional means of paying for school. This list is not all-inclusive, but serves as a basis to get started.
Scholarships offered through the SDSU Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships:
• Delbert F. Harrison Veterans Endowed Scholarship
• Jack McGrory Veterans Scholarship
• SDSU Veterans Scholarship
• Sinegal Veterans Scholarship
• William J. Kievens Troops to College Scholarship
The material provided is not endorsed by the Joan and Art Barron Veterans Center, San Diego State University, or the California State University system. All material contained herein is informational only and it is the responsibility of the recipient to make informed and sound decisions.