Hardy Memorial Tower
Hardy Memorial Tower, named after former SDSU President Edward Hardy, originally functioned as an actual water tower. Although we no longer use it as a water tower, the tower now houses SDSU's familiar bell chimes, also known as the carillon, which was presented as a gift in 1946 to commemorate SDSU's 50th anniversary and remember SDSU students lost in war.
The tower sits on the outskirts of Hepner Quad, which was once the main student gathering area of the campus.
Bell chimes throughout the day.