Step 4—Submit Official Test Scores
SDSU requires all applicants for admission to advanced degree programs to submit one of the following test scores to be considered for admission:
GRE (Graduate Record Exam)
- Exam score must be sent electronically from Educational Testing Service (ETS) to SDSU using the SDSU institution code: 4682.
- All sections of the exam (Verbal, Quantitative, Analytical Writing) must be completed. Scores missing any one of the three sections are considered incomplete and not acceptable.
GMAT (Graduate Management Assessment Test)
- Score must be sent electronically to SDSU using the institution code:
- Applicants to the College of Business Administration must submit either GMAT or GRE scores. All sections of either exam must be completed.
- Applicants to the Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management or the Master of Public Health concentration in Health Management and Policy must submit either GRE or GMAT scores. All sections of either exam must be completed.
LSAT (Law School Admission Test)
- Applicants to the MSW/JD program may submit LSAT scores in lieu of the GRE.
- Scores can be sent using the SDSU institution code: 4682
All graduate and post-baccalaureate applicants applying to SDSU from an international institution must submit one of the following as proof of English proficiency:
- TOEFL minimum score of 80 iBT/ 550 PBT: Score must be sent electronically from Educational Testing Service (ETS) using the SDSU institution code: 4682. Test score must be from within the past two years.
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 or higher: Score report must be sent directly to the SDSU Graduate Admissions Office. Test score must be from within the past two years.
- Official transcripts indicating English as the principle language of instruction.