Computational Science (PhD)
How to Apply
Step 1: Apply to the University through Cal State Apply.
Step 2: Submit required documents to Graduate Admissions.
Please note that the Cal State Apply application must be completed PRIOR to the program application. Please plan to complete the Cal State Apply application AT LEAST one week before the program deadline.
Fall 2018 Deadlines*
- Submit Cal State Apply Application – Closed
- Submit Documents to Graduate Admissions – Closed
- Complete Program Application – Closed
* All application materials must be submitted to Graduate Admissions and to the department by February 15 to receive priority consideration for admission and funding. Note that the Cal State Apply application must be completed at least one week earlier (February 8) to allow sufficient time to receive your SDSU RedID, which is required to complete the Program Application. See department website for additional information.
- Not currently accepting applications for Spring semester