Regulatory Affairs (MS) (External Degree Program)

Important message for International Students

How to Apply

Step 1: Apply to the University through Cal State Apply.

Step 2: Submit required documents to Graduate Admissions.

Step 3: Submit supplemental documents to department. Consult the department website for details concerning required materials.

  • Official Transcripts
  • Resume

Fall 2018 Deadlines*

*International applicants must apply and submit all required documents by April 1.

Spring 2018 Deadlines