Step 4—Submit Official Test Scores
SDSU requires all applicants for admission to advanced degree programs to submit one of the following test scores to be considered for admission:
GRE (Graduate Record Exam)
- Exam score must be sent electronically from Educational Testing Service (ETS) to SDSU using the SDSU institution code: 4682.
- All sections of the exam (Verbal, Quantitative, Analytical Writing) must be completed. Scores missing any one of the three section are considered incomplete and are not acceptable.
GMAT (Graduate Management Assessment Test)
- Score must be sent electronically to SDSU using the institution code: 9LT-2P-73.
- Applicants to the College of Business Administration must submit either GMAT or GRE scores. All sections of either exam must be completed.
- Applicants to the Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management or the Master of Public Health concentration in Health Management and Policy must submit either GRE or GMAT scores.
Note: Professional work experience cannot be used in lieu of official test scores. No exceptions will be made.