NOTARIZATION OF DOCUMENTS
Follow these steps to have an undergraduate diploma notarized.
- Complete and submit a diploma re-order form. Note on the form "Hold for Notary."
- Contact Eva Morales in the Office of Advising and Evaluations to alert her that the diploma has been re-ordered and needs notarization. Eva can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow these steps to have a graduate diploma notarized.
- Contact the Division of Graduate Studies at (619) 594-5213 or email@example.com.
Follow these steps to have a transcript notarized. (Please note that the transcript must be ordered in the paper format to be notarized.)
- Order your official SDSU transcript. Information on how to order via the SDSU WebPortal or paper may be found on the Office of the Registrar website.
- After the transcript has been ordered, alert the SDSU Transcript Unit that the transcript needs to be notarized. The Transcript Unit can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be notified when your documents are ready for notarization. You are responsible for scheduling the notarization and payment with the notary. You may contact Annette Perea, a notary who will provide service at SDSU. She can be reached at (619) 248-3486, or email@example.com.
After the documents are notarized, the documents will be mailed to you or anyone you direct. If you are designating a person to pick up the documents on your behalf, please provide a signed release form with a copy of your RedID.