Fall 2017 Transfer Admission Dates
The following information is provided for students who want to apply to San Diego State University as upper-division transfer, readmission and second bachelor's degree in nursing applicants.
- October 1–November 30, 2016: Apply to SDSU at the CSUMentor website. Immediately after you apply, set up your SDSU WebPortal account
- October 1, 2016–March 2, 2017: File FAFSA (financial aid application) for priority consideration
- January 23, 2017: Deadline to complete online supplemental application in the SDSU WebPortal (except second bachelor's degree in nursing applicants)
- February 10, 2017: First deadline to apply for SDSU scholarships
- March 2017: Admission decisions are made. Check your admission status in the SDSU WebPortal
- March 15, 2017: Deadline to submit preliminary AA-T/AS-T degree verification for applicants pursuing the Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) pathway.
- March 18, 2017: Explore SDSU Open House
- May 1, 2017: Deadline to submit Intent to Enroll $400 deposit and official transcripts with fall 2016 grades
- June 30, 2017: Deadline to submit final official transcripts with spring 2017 grades. Deadline to submit final AA-T/AS-T degree verification for applicants pursuing the Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) pathway.