San Diego State University


If you complete work in excess of graduation requirements during the semester or summer session when your graduation occurs, you may petition for concurrent graduate credit. You will not be awarded concurrent graduate credit automatically. Petition forms are available from the Graduate Division and must be submitted to the Office of Advising and Evaluations by the end of the third week of classes of the semester in which the concurrent credit is earned.