STUDENT E-MAIL OR WEBPORTAL MESSAGE REQUESTS
All campus departments and offices should complete this form to request an electronic message be sent to students. Enrollment Services does not release student e-mail addresses per university policy. Requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the requested send date. Please note that for event and survey e-mails, we are only able to send one initial e-mail and one reminder e-mail.
Steps to Request a Student Message
- Submit the request form below with all required information and the HTML message file, if applicable.
- Receive an auto-confirmation e-mail to the requestor's e-mail account stating that the request was submitted. This e-mail includes a copy of the submitted request.
- Receive a confirmation e-mail to the requestor's e-mail account from Enrollment Services staff. This e-mail includes the request tracking ID number, scheduled date to send the message, and any questions about the request.
- Respond promptly to any questions Enrollment Services staff might ask in the confirmation e-mail or subsequent e-mails/phone calls. Questions might include clarification on student population, selection criteria, or the message content.
- Receive a copy of the e-mail on the send date to the reply-to and requestor e-mail accounts. This e-mail will appear as the actual message that students would receive. For WebPortal messages, the requestor will receive a screen shot of the message as it appears in the WebPortal.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide analytics on messages; we can only provide the total number of messages sent to students. Please e-mail Enrollment Services Communications with questions regarding e-mail or WebPortal message requests.