LEAVE OF ABSENCE
Students must request a Leave of Absence for each semester they wish to be absent. You may request a Leave of Absence through your SDSU WebPortal account. A Leave of Absence will be granted if you:
- are an undergraduate who has completed at least one semester at San Diego State University;
- are a graduate student who has completed at least one semester of graduate work at San Diego State University;
- are in good academic standing (a Leave of Absence cannot be granted if you are on probation or have been disqualified); and
- are eligible to register (a Leave of Absence cannot be granted if you have a registration hold, such as a Cashiers hold, Library hold or Immunization hold).
- are not currently enrolled in any courses.